YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR HEART TO SHOW YOU CARE, JUST GO HERE

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Iban People 'ber-UBAH' or 'di-UBAH'

I read here that some people are asking for 'election money' from SUPP. The amount was  RM400 and about 100 of them came to claim it.  Now, I know a lot of Ibans, and I can generally say that they are a proud lot and most would prefer to keep silent unless the graveness of the issue is of a huge magnitude (things like land and religion are BIG).  In fact, the Ibans are well known to keep themselves well dignified among the Dayak community.  This latest allegations shows either one of the two things; first the Iban's may have 'ber-UBAH' from being silent no more... or there's a machinery behind the these people asking them to 'ber-UBAH' so that SUPP looks bad.  I honestly don't know the truth, but my heart says it's the latter.

No comments:

FOR MY FULL BLOG, VISIT WWW.CYRILDASON.COM