YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR HEART TO SHOW YOU CARE, JUST GO HERE

Thursday, April 28, 2011

DNA may mean 'Do Not Ask'

I don't normally watch TV 3 because I feel they are very biased, and at times, they tend to be racist.  However, I was bored, and while flipping channels, I stopped at TV 3's Nightline due to some political figure known as DSAI was questioned by reporters after he was called to the Dang Wangi Police Station.  What caught my attention was how he refused and refuted a question on why he didn't want to give his DNA for his sodomy case, which would eventually acquit him of the charges shall his DNA not match.  He seemed furious at the reporter for asking, and was avoiding to answer the question.  Maybe questions about his DNA is sensitive, or maybe it just means 'Do Not Ask'. Either way, his refusal and his reaction somewhat makes him looks even more guilty now, doesn't he?

No comments:

FOR MY FULL BLOG, VISIT WWW.CYRILDASON.COM